September 20, 2006

FINALLY - Look at my photo album!!!

Hey guys, I know it took me a long time and many of you asked me, when I would publish some pictures. I always promised in a few weeks and in the end it took some months. But thanx to my brother here they finally are. Look at http://janmo.ja.funpic.de and surf through my pictures. You now know what I've been up to the last four and a half months. Thanx again Aiko for your help.

Other than that I am fine. I now enjoy my stay in Australia and especially in Melbourne. I quit the job at the Transport bar because collecting glasses all night long turned out to be rather boring *g* Also, at the restaurant "Worldbar" where I am working at offered me more shifts which I can only work when having one job only. I like the place a lot and learned pretty fast to carry three plates at the same time and to carry a tray with tons of glasses without dropping them. Nothing special for some of you but I had to practice a lot ;) My parents sent me my runners so that I could participate in the marathon. However, they made it only to Sydney and are now deposited in the quarantaine department because they had two grams of German soil on them. Now isn't that just funny. I had to decide whether to destroy the items, get them cleaned or have them send back to Germany. Cleaning was the cheapest option and so I hope, that they'll arrive here in Melbourne on time. The other day I went to the aquarium which turned out to be very interesting. Now that I've been diving some more I actually get interested in all the fishes - especially if they are poiseness or not *g* Also, I love those massive sting rays. One of which killed the Australian legend Steve Irwin two weeks ago, aka "The Crocodile Hunter" Whole Australia was sad about the loss...More to come soon...

No comments: