April 30, 2006

Reasons not to go...

Indeed, there are some reasons that make me feel that I do not want to go. First, there is my family in Falkensee (which is bordering Berlin-so yes, I am a real Berliner, do not worry :-) which I will not see for the next twelve months. On the other hand I can leave with knowing that they are supporting me in what I am doing. Next, there are those three girls on the left, embodying my last year in Freiburg. They are my appartment-mates, helping me, teasing me, and cleaning my dishes :-) Thanx for being there.

Another reason that really makes me want to stay is Sara-Lena, popping into my life when I was innocently working at Kaufland and my boss asking me to teach a beautiful girl how to use a cash register. I really have a great time with her and it makes me sad that I have to leave her behind. She`ll be in my heart - just look at the picture how cute she is :-) In this respect I want to greet my Kaufland- and L'Tur Crew. Good old times are gone but for sure, good, exciting new times will come


No comments: